An undercover boss is when a member of the senior manager goes undercover in their organisation. They undertake one or several entry level roles to discover the challenges and issues that face the workforce which gives an insight of the company from the staff’s point of view. This role gives understanding of areas of good practice and or discovers areas that need to be changed or improved.
We offer an UNDERCOVER BOSS service for companies:
- whose management is known to the all staff.
- who do not have the personnel or time resources to do it in-house.
- who require an unbiased view of the business.
The type of issues our UNDERCOVER BOSS service can identify:
- efficiency and cost savings.
- staff commitment, loyalty, skill levels, ethics, moral, welfare and motivation.
- perception of the management by the staff.
- identifying areas of best practice that could be implemented across the organisation.
- identifying areas of bad practice and recommendation on how to change.
- identify individuals whose skills are being underutilised.
- identify individuals who do not have the skill level for the present role and recommend ways forward.
- verify if staff understands the company goals.
- ensure company policies and procedures are being carried out eg time keeping, health & safety, hygiene.
The service offered:
- An initial meeting to discuss requirements, can be offsite if required.
- We can undertake any undercover role from manual labour to management, any industry, any location and any duration.
- A presentation meeting to discuss the findings and present the full written report.
Fixed Price Fee.
Please contact David (01635 200041) for a quotation.
A raw look at how staff really work